Friday, October 26, 2007

I Want to Be Like Mike!




For those of you who know Mike, all you need to do is look at the pictures! I have waited for so long to put Lindsey in these pants. MiMi Betty watched Lindsey for a few hours and when I came back guess what she was wearing? Why her Mike Leake pants of course! Trying to find something to coordinate with the pants is proving to be a bit challenging. They are still a little big, but she looks pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. She is ready to go to the golf course with Dad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She is absolutely adorable!

Mimi said...

OH I LOVE THE PANTS! You should send Mike an email!! He's made an impact on Lindsey's wardrobe!

Jen said...

These pants are SO GREAT (and the model's even better)! You have to send a picture to Mike. He would love it!!

Dag said...

I loved those pants from the minute I saw them. They are fabulous! And Lindsey looks awesome in them!!!

She's a preppy fashion diva already.

Love, Dag.