Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



What a wonderful day we are preparing to celebrate! I love Thanksgiving! How can we not be thankful for all of the wonderful things in our lives. I am so blessed and so thankful. I have a fantastic family, especially our new little addition who will be celebrating her first Thanksgiving. I have friends who really care about me and constantly lift me up. I have a roof over my head, clothes to wear, food to eat. What else is there? This year has been full of lessons for me, but one thing I have really learned is that even though I may not understand something and I may think that something is not supposed to be happening, it is all part of the plan. It is all for a reason. So as we all prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving in our own way, I just wanted each of you to know that I appreciate you and am thankful that you are in our lives! Love to all!

No comments: