Saturday, December 8, 2007

Catching Up

Much had happened in the past few weeks. John was off this week. We had such a fun time being together as a little family. Monday we set off for Nacogdoches to see Uncle Bo Bo and Aunt MaryAnn. Although not related by blood, Aunt MaryAnn and Uncle Bo are part of our family. They met Lonnie and Betty long ago when both couples were young and recently married. They are like a second set of parents to John so naturally that would make them honorary grandparents for little Lindsey. We had a really nice time visiting with them. John and Uncle Bo went out on Lake Nacogdoches and Aunt MaryAnn and I stayed at the house and visited. I can't forget to mention Little Bitty, their adorable rat terrier. (I think she is much like Sissy, please don't tell her she's a dog!)

We are still on second foods. She has tried peas, carrots, green beans, peaches, pears, applesauce, bananas, apple vanilla granola and her all-time favorite...Sweet Potatoes! We usually aren't this messy, but Lindsey was really trying to feed herself tonight. It is bath night anyway so I decided to let her try a little on her own.

Lindsey continues to amaze me daily. Her smiles, her laughs, the soft little baby sighs she makes as she is drifting off to sleep. Have I mentioned lately that I am the luckiest person in the world!
There is much more I could post but I better get busy. Time to go splash in the water!

1 comment:

Jen said...

The eating mess is too cute! :)